First you have to download the plugin’s zip file from the my-account page on our website, under the ‘Downloads’ section. You have to purchase a license before you can download the product.
Upload zip file
1.In WordPress admin, go to ‘Plugins > Add New’, in the page that open’s click ‘Upload Plugin’ and click ‘Browse’ to select the plugin from your computer.
2. Select the plugin zip file and click ‘Install Now’.
3. Click ‘Activate Plugin’ on the installation page.
1. Unzip the plugin file downloaded from your account into a convenient location on your computer.
2. Using an FTP client, upload the ‘slswc’ folder to the ‘wp-content/plugins’ such that you have the uploaded folder in ‘wp-content/plugins/slswc’.
3. Wait for the files to be uploaded, once the plugin is uploaded you can go to ‘Plugins > Installed Plugins’ and it should be listed with the name ‘Software License Server for WooCommerce’, click ‘Activate’ under this name to activate the plugin.
Regardless of the installation method used, you can always find the plugin listed under ‘Plugins > Installed Plugins’ and you can activate or deactivate the plugin from there.