If the license activation count displayed on the License Keys page on the user’s account section, or the license edit page on the admin dashboard, exceeds the maximum allowed activation for the license, you may have to use the ‘Sync activation counts’ tool to sync the activation count with the maximum allowed activations to ensure the count displayed matches the maximum allowed for the license.
In order to sync the license activation count, please follow the following steps and see the screenshot below for reference.
- Go to you WordPress admin dashboard and click on ‘WooCommerce > Settings’ to open Settings,
- On the Settings page, click ‘License Server’ to go to the License Server’s Settings page,
- On the License Server’s settings page, click on the ‘Tools’ link to open the Tools page.
- Once on the Tools page, make sure the checkbox labeled ‘Sync activation counts’ is checked by checking it if not already checked
- Click on ‘Save changes’ to start syncing the activations
Once the page finishes loading, the activations should be synced, to verify this, go to WooCommerce > Licenses page and open any license that had activation exceeding the maximum allowed activations.